There are so many reasons, but let’s look at the top 5.
- Do No Harm. Our skin is our frontline. It is our barrier to the world and aesthetically, it is our first impression we show to the world. Beautiful skin can make us feel confident and shows that we are healthy on the inside as well as the outside. Therefore we want to be sure that we are using the healthiest, least toxic and the least damaging products possible.
- Mineral Oils or Paraffin Oils. These are derived from a petroleum waste product. A brilliant way for these conglomerates to make big profits but, alas, not beneficial for our skin. These oils, no matter what they call it - pharmaceutical grade, purified, mineral oil USP - are comedogenic. Yes, big word. Basically means - blocks the pores. Means it can trap oils and bacteria and create even more pimples and skin congestion! Can you believe it? The ingredient used to lock in moisture, make the skin feel smooth, beautiful and protected is doing more harm than good. It can actually cause more breakouts!
- Skin Is A Pathway To Our Body. Meaning that whatever we put on it is actually absorbed into the body. If we smear toxic chemicals onto our skin we actually absorb it into our organs, bloodstream and brain. These carcinogenic (cancer causing) chemicals can not only damage our skin but the rest of our body as well. This is not about scaremongering, it is simply about being conscious of what we put into our bodies and getting the best results.
- Organic Ingredients Have Extra Benefits. Organic ingredients such as plant extracts and natural oils actually plump up the skin, maintain skin firmness and contain antioxidants that fight free radical damage - to keep us looking young.
- Pricepoint. We are very fortunate that we can purchase organic skin care products that are effective healthy alternatives to the chemical formulas we have seen in the past. There has never been a better time to buy an organic skin care range at an affordable price. So why not do the best thing possible for your pocket, the environment and your skin? Choose organic skin care and feel the difference.